Very Dry Hair?
Don’t be embarrassed, you can fix your dry hair in just 30mins and transform your look with completely moisturized hair using Banana, almond oil and honey with very simple steps
From here, we talk about the ingredients, all three
1. Almond oil
- Almond oil comes from pressing the seeds of the almond tree (almond nuts) and extracting oil from what comes out. Almonds have been valued in many ancient cultures for their healing and health properties, including high levels of protein, omega-9 fatty acids, and vitamin E. These properties suggest that almond oil can improve the shine and strength of your hair. Sweet almond oil is the oil most commonly sold and recommended for use as a hair product.
Almond oil helps to fill in gaps in your hair at a cellular level. That makes your hair feel smoother to the touch. Using almond oil on your hair gives it a softer texture over time. Once almond oil is incorporated into your hair care routine, you may also notice that your hair is easier to comb through and style.
- Honey is a popular natural hair ingredient because of its many dermatological benefits.Honey has both emollient and humectant properties, making it a great hair moisturizer. Emollients smooth the hair follicles, adding shine to dull hair. Humectants bond with water molecules, adding moisture to dry strands.By moisturizing and locking in shine, honey can help restore the natural luster of your hair.
- Banana is rich in potassium, it’s also rich in moisture, it enhances the durability of hair. Bananas are great for your hair and scalp. They improve manageability and shine, prevent and control dandruff, and moisturize your scalp. Bananas are rich in natural oils, carbohydrates and vitamins, which help soften the hair and protect the hair’s natural elasticity, preventing split ends and breakage.
Now lets see how to work these ingredients into your own home made natural hair moisturiser:
First, we have to Mash the banana properly in a small or medium sized bowl.
2. Pour out the almond oil in a separate bowl and stir for some time
3. Add honey to the almond oil and stir together.
4. Pour the mashed banana into the oil and honey and stir well till it becomes a thick paste.
After the mixture the next step is to
6. Apply all over the hair and cover with shower cap for 20-30mins
7. Rinse off with warm water.
Here is how to make you own natural hair moisturiser:
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg email@example.com[Button id="1"]