More Specs of HTC Nexus Sailfish revealed by GFXBench Listing
GFXBench has been very useful in revealing details about smartphones even before they are officially announced, and the site has been busy in that aspect these past few days. Another listing on GFXBench has revealed further details of the HTC Nexus Sailfish, the smaller of the two Google Nexus smartphones that will be produced by HTC and would be among the first devices to run Android 7.0 Nougat.
The listing reveals that the Nexus Sailfish will come with a Full HD Display 5 inches wide and having a resolution of 1920 * 1080 pixels. The phone will be powered by a Snapdragon 820 processor and it will pack 4GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
Also listed for the Google Nexus Sailfish is a 12MP main camera and an 8MP camera at the front.
Other known specifications of the HTC Nexus Sailfish include a fingerprint scanner mounted at the rear, a USB Type-C port, 2,770 mAh battery, and Bluetooth Version 4.2.
HTC Nexus Sailfish Known Specifications
- 5 inches display with AMOLED panels and 440ppi pixel density, 1080p resolution.
- Fingerprint scanner mounted on rear of device
- 64-bit Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- USB-C port
*1 (bottom of device)
- Single SIM Slot.
- Bluetooth version 4.2, GPS, Wi-Fi.
- 2,770mAh Battery
- 12MP Rear Camera with LED Flash, Autofocus, Face Detection & Touch Focus.
- 8MP Front Camera
- Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Pedometer, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, NFC.
- Android 7.0 Nougat.
The HTC Nexus Sailfish, along with the HTC Nexus Marlin are expected to be unveiled by Google after the final official release of Nougat, which could be next month. We are expecting a similar listing for the Nexus Marlin soon.