Where to Buy Android Phones & Pay on Delivery
Konga.com |Buy Now
Jumia.com.ng |Buy Now
A new leak on Weibo (via) has revealed some key Specifications of what appears to be the ZTE Nubia N1.The ZTE Nubia N1 according to weibo info may not be as powerful as the borderless Nubia Z11 ,but still isnt a push over.
The ZTE Nubia N1 main selling point will be a monstrous 5000mAh battery which should connected all day long without you having the need to snag your phone to the wall.
The ZTE Nubia N1 will come with a 5.5-inch screen with a 1080 x 1920 resolution with a octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset and Mali-T860 GPU under the hood. The ZTE Nubia N1 will feature 3GB of RAM along with 64GB of expandable onboard storage.
There could be a fingerprint sensor and a 13MP camera at theback of the phone while the reverse side is fitted with a 5MP front facing camera.
ZTE nubia N1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-core MediaTek P10 processor
- 3GB RAM with 64GB storage /expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, IMX298 sensor, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery
No words on when the Nubia N1 will be made official ,but it is expected to be priced at $255 USD.