Tooth decay is the primary cause of toothaches for most children and adults. Bacteria that live in your mouth thrive on the sugars and starches in the food you eat. These bacteria form a sticky plaque that clings to the surface of your teeth.
Acids produced by the bacteria in plaque can eat through the hard, white coating on the outside of your teeth (enamel), creating a cavity. The first sign of decay may be a sensation of pain when you eat something sweet, very cold or very hot. Sometimes decay will show as a brown or white spot on the tooth.
Table of Contents
Causes Of Toothache
- Abscessed tooth (a bacterial infection inside the center of the tooth)
- Tooth fracture
- A damaged filling
- Repetitive motions, such as chewing gum or grinding teeth or clenching.
- Infected gums, eruption wisdom teeth
Symptoms Of Toothache
- Sharp pain in the wisdom tooth area.
- In some people, pain results only when pressure is applied to the tooth.
- Swelling around the tooth.
- Fever or headache.
- Foul-tasting drainage from the infected tooth.
- Bad odor from the mouth.
There are ways to cure this at home using our home remedies. All you need to achieve this is just;
Cloves are replete with powerful antioxidants that help fight free radical damage and boost our immunity. The oil obtained from clove is a good source of a compound called eugenol. The strong germicidal properties of clove help combat toothache, sore gums and ulcers.
- Firstly you have to crush the clove to a fine powder
- The mash or pound your garlic a bit
- Then mix the two
- Take some and rub on the teeth
- And some on the main painful area like the wisdom tooth part
- Hold for 30mins and wash off
- Repeat for four days and you will be free.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org[Button id="1"]