Lenovo K10 with 5-inch HD display, Android 6.0 launched for $90
Lenovo Mobile has launched Lenovo K10 with model number K70e70, the company’s latest entry level smartphone in the Lenovo K series.The Lenovo K10 is offered in two RAM/ROM variants: 1GB RAM w/ 8GB of internal storage and 2GB RAM w/ 16GB internal storage. Both variants come with memory expansion option of up to 32GB via microSd slot.
Lenovo K10 is made entirely of poly-carbonate material that is just about 8mm thick and weighs in at 164g. The device comes with a 5-inch HD display with a 1.1 quad-core Snapdragon 210 SoC under the hood and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box.
On the photographic front,the Lenovo K10 is fitted with a capable 8-megapixel rear auto-focus camera and 5-megapixel front-facing camera, but only the rear camera comes with LED flash.
The Lenovo K10 is fueled by a 2300mAh battery and comeswith 4G dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS connectivity.
Lenovo K10 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- 1.1 GHz Snapdragon 210 processor
- 1GB/2GBRAM, 8GB/16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 7.9mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery