Now Reading
SUBSCRIPTION CODES FOR TIGO GHANA UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS PACKAGES

SUBSCRIPTION CODES FOR TIGO GHANA UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS PACKAGES

by GadgetsngSeptember 10, 2012

The Tigo Ghana UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS PACKAGE IS A PREPAID package from Tigo Ghana that give you acess to the World Wide Web  without restriction  so you can enjoy unlimited browsing without fear of your Data acess running out.
With the Tigo daily unlimited internet package, get unlimited  acces to the internet  for a whole day till 12 mid night
With the Tigo  weekly  internet package,you get unlimited acess to the internet fo  seven day
While the Tigo monthly package give you unlimited internet access for a whole month without interruption

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TIGO UNLIMITED INTERNET PACKAGE

To enjoy Tigo unlimited internet access on your mobile,you need to subscribe either the daily,weekly or monthly package
You can get these plans by simply recharge your Tigo sim and sending the appropriate keyword  to  the appropriate shortcodes

Tigo unlimited daily plan for a daily cost of GHC 0.99 text day to 2065
Tigo unlimited weekly mobile plan for a weekly charge of GHC 5.99 text week to 2060
Tigo unlimited monthly mobile plan for a monthly charge of GHC22.99 text month to 2060

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE TIGO UNLIMITED INTERNET  PACKAGE ON TABLET OR PC/MODEM
To activate the Tigo unlimited internet on your tabet ,pc /modem, send the following keyword to the appriopriate short codes

Tigo unlimited daily plan on modem/tablet/pc for a charge  of GHC 1.99, text day to 2045
Tigo unlimited weekly plan on pc/modem/tablet for a charge of  GHC 9.99 text week to 2040
Tigo unlimited monthly plan on modem/tablet/pc for a charge  of GHC39.99 text month to 2040

HOW TO DEACTIVATE TIGO UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS
To opt out of the Tigo  unlimited internet access package,text stop to the respective code of subscription

This is a good one from Tigo.We do hope other telecom operators in Ghana and Africa will emulate Tigo Ghana.

Related Tags:

About The Author
Gadgetsng
GadgetsNg publishes useful article on Gadgets with special emphasis on Mobile gadgets. Follow us on Twitter @ebimablog, and like us on Facebook.
51 Comments
  • Anonymous
    October 2, 2012 at 7:04 pm

I THINK THAT THIS IS REALLY SPLENDID OF YOU. BUT THE SPEED IS ACTUALLY SLOW WITH THE MODEM.

• ebima
    October 3, 2012 at 9:15 am

I THINK THE SPEED DEPENDS ON STRENGHT OF THE TIGO NETWORK IN YOUR AREA.THANKS FOR STOPING BY ANYWAY

• Anonymous
    October 12, 2012 at 6:56 am

Yes it is slow not for strength but tigo officer has cut to internet for 20% speed become too slow until midnight end

• ebima
    October 13, 2012 at 11:25 am

@AnonymousThat is realy too bad to hear
    thanks for coming back

• Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 11:22 pm

it use to be great but now it Shit.. all the ISP`s are thief’s .

• January 22, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Tigo no longer allow the 1 cedes subscription yet their network is too slow.

I wish Tigo understands this before it is too late to them cause they are losing customers.

• Yaw Amofah Amponsah
    May 28, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Hmm…tigo is a portable network but they sometimes….

• nana kyeremateng
    June 4, 2013 at 8:26 am

plz dis rainning seasson our speed on our moderm is very slow, pls do smtin on it tanx

• ametor ellah
    June 17, 2013 at 2:15 pm

i think the speed should be increase so that we can keep buying a lot of airtime with you and you should do something that will not make the net will be braking while browsing. but all the way this good thing that you people are doing keep it up for we the less privilege

• Joel Jossorfo
    September 15, 2013 at 8:00 pm

This is a great offer, it’s nowhere else. Tigo all the way……and it’s fast on my iPad

• Dobia
    January 1, 2014 at 10:13 am

In fact i really enjoy this offer so much,because it is really helping me a lot. Tigo is really a reliable network. say internet and think of tigo. I am smiling because i have gotten tigo.

• ExpensiveBAKA1
    January 4, 2014 at 9:41 am

Yes very slow. Sometimes….no most a time they deactivate your browsing network and you can’t do anything. Download is slow until when they decide when to reconnect. This is weird.

• Winx*
    January 8, 2014 at 6:51 pm

I have bought the modem. And I cannot describe how sad I am , because it does not meet my expectations of hight speed. It would be mean to advise tigo to someone for unlimited browser. Please is it possible to take back the modem and be paid back ?

• January 8, 2014 at 8:21 pm

ohh what a bad experience,sorry about that,but am almost 100% sure u wontn get refund when returned,so please keep the modem ,crack it so you can use other netwok on it

• nana kofi
    February 3, 2014 at 10:59 am

somewhere in 2012 and early 2013, i must admit that it did help me very much and i really advertised it very well. But recently, i have been the most disappointed customer ever. I subscribe and browse blank pages for 24hrs: Time-out pages, please reload pages and many more annoying pages. it is useless now. I am now paying dearly back more than the little that i gained in the early days. what is the best ISP now? Dont suggest MTN: I dont deal with armed-robbers.

• Sandra
    May 5, 2014 at 7:42 am

I use to subscribe to tigo by sending Yes to 2002 just for 0.49 ghc but now it tells me that the subscription is no longer valid.
    Now i want to know is there any tigo unlimited subscription which is lesser than the 0.99 ghc and if yes just let me know ????

• May 5, 2014 at 12:35 pm

there is currently no unlimited subscription service lesser than 0.99. Kindly dial *500# and select option (4) to glance through other lesser packages which give you specific data volumes on demand

• Hassan
    May 12, 2014 at 11:51 pm

The Speed is really slow..And really bad for downloads..and how much data is giving for weekly subscription

• Wemegah John
    May 20, 2014 at 4:22 pm

The system is too slow to load page

• Wemegah John
    May 20, 2014 at 4:26 pm

The system is too slow to load pages and also we have a network problem

• george
    May 30, 2014 at 10:51 am

from three days ago, tigo have been disconnecting me after using 200mb of data for download.
    i ALWAYS subscribe for one day unlimited browsing for two Ghana cedes,and they describe it as 200MB for downloading and unlimited http browsing.where is my http unlimited browsing when u disconnect me after using the 200MB of data.
    THE MOST 419 ISP IN GHANA

• sammy
    July 13, 2014 at 3:38 am

it is better you bring back yes to 2002. this boundle helpnto increase the number of tigo users. now most of the people have stop using because of this boundle is no more.

• October 7, 2014 at 11:56 am

u tigo guys r fake as soon as ur package expires internet connection 2 is out

• jamal
    October 24, 2014 at 10:34 pm

how can you give 100mb,100talk time, 100sms for 1gh for 24/hrs and for MB only you fucken give 50mb for 1gh all in 24/hrs
    why?? bring back the old Unlimited daily for 1.99gh

• eddie
    October 31, 2014 at 10:26 pm

tigo na bomb netwrk nowadays.. tweaaaaaaaaaaa…..nanka mtn koraa ye…

• emmanuel
    November 2, 2014 at 8:54 am

50mb for 1ghc for a day.fuck this.even mtn is now having unlimited data package.bring back our unlimited data plan??

• Kay
    November 26, 2014 at 5:18 pm

tigo is a fucking network…….nothing better now no unlimited data.
    its just useless

• acheampong rexford
    December 12, 2014 at 12:02 pm

bring back our unlimited day or you lose all your customers tigo now fucking us bring back our unlimited or you wont rub us …mtn even using unlimited why not tigo

• nanafii
    January 8, 2015 at 9:07 am

why have u reduce d 100mb to 50mb

• Asante John
    February 22, 2015 at 8:27 pm

There is no unlimited internet package in Tigo biaaaa.Shame on you Tigo,for lying to your customers.Nanka MTN kraa y3.If there is anything you can do about this,you better do It earlier because very soon you are going to loose a lot of your customers.Thank you.

• Bismark
    March 23, 2015 at 3:58 am

my friend activate 1ghc and get 400mb I activate and 100mb. what’s that? tell me how to get that 400mb too

• Emmanuel
    May 11, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Pls the best u can offer us is to bring back the unlimited data plan less u loose your customers favor. Thanks.

• Donkor
    May 12, 2015 at 6:37 pm

pls help me……..I cannot get the unlimited on my Tigo phone today……..is there another ways……..pls help…………my number……..0573688832

• Gilbert Coffie
    May 19, 2015 at 6:05 am

tigo network is too bad, about 4 days now no network coverage on my phone. I tried everything to get access to the net but no avail. What is really wrong with tigo network. Please do something.

• Dzirasa Emmanuel
    May 22, 2015 at 6:04 am

Comment…Tigo is indeed one of de best and affordable networks in Ghana but something needs to be done on the tortoise like nature of de internet speed. Soooo sloooow.

• ANDROGYNOUS
    June 3, 2015 at 9:45 am

Tigo is fake n a fraud cos i had the old unlimited package on my sim , when the package was stopped i was still enjoying 1000mb for 24hrs cos i never deactivated but for sometimes now it was reduced to 400mb and just a click on facebook they only thing they tell you 80% of your package is been used..

• AFFANSANDO
    June 17, 2015 at 12:29 pm

Infact the unlimited tigo internet was somehow good but this time round it is not at all. At i use to get 400mb but for 1gh cedis. but this time it is 200mb.The moment you visit the internet for 5min then they send u message that you have used 80% of your internet bundle. Oh infact tigo company, you are loosing customers. So you better bring back that unlimited internet access before your company collapse

• Evelyn Dadzie
    June 19, 2015 at 7:07 am

Comment…yes is good to use techno Android phones because it is the best quality I wish all of us will use it

• courage
    July 1, 2015 at 6:01 pm

TIGO!you guys are really dissapointing people .everything of yours is now slow.

• ali arime yawo
    July 22, 2015 at 12:00 pm

my problem is that, under normal circumstances my modem is not responsive to the entry of credit as i used to do. i have resorted to the cheap removal to mobile phone to do the recharge. please,rectify the situation. apart from that your network is the most attractive.

• John
    August 13, 2015 at 3:03 pm

soo useful very much but we need free browsing without paying anythin.

• elikem
    August 13, 2015 at 4:41 pm

if de unlimited package is nt available…..wat shld we comment on….tigo…tweaa fr u

• necessity
    August 16, 2015 at 6:05 pm

i will stop using tigo cos the internet bundle is useless at same time fake.why shd i buy credit several times using it browsing on facebook and it got finsihed earlier.

• Dennis
    August 31, 2015 at 12:12 pm

I stopped using Tigo 7 months ago. I used to recommend Tigo’s internet bundle to all my peers cos ur offers were really cool. I guess its what made guys stand out. But now… hmmm. U guys were da best whn it came to providing internet service. What happened to u guys.
    some explanation to ur customers (us) would really help.

• Kennedy
    October 3, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Comment…tigo network kraa, o aba u have been disconecting the internet too much even now mtn is even better u tigo people need to bring back unlimited .

• Mr ryt
      October 8, 2015 at 1:52 pm

Comment…it abt tym I spoke.I hate tigo
      now.off to vodafon x u jux lost me n wil neva say gud abt ur services again u hav natn gud to offer.u mux no best dat internet is now everytn n cant spnd ova tousands of cedis jux to browse wen der is oders ofering lesser.pls u guys dnt complain again cos it seems not to b wokn jux liv!!!!!!!!!

• Bright
    April 21, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Too. expensiveen

• harriet
    May 19, 2016 at 2:29 pm

anytime i text..the service is not activated..aaaah i just hate tigo.

Leave a Response