Ringworm is one of the common skin diseases. The disease is caused by a fungus, a minute form of vegetable plant life that grows on the skin. The disease is more annoying than dangerous
The patches of ringworm on the body are usually round or oval, with raised pink and scaly rings which show a clean space in the center. The itching in the infected parts helps to spread infection through the nails to other healthy part of the body. If it is not treated for a long time, the infection becomes chronic and is then difficult to get rid of
Table of Contents
1. Lack Of Protective Fatty Acids In Scalp
Ringworm infection occurs in the scalp, the body, the feet, and the nails. Ringworm of the scalp is common among children because of the lack of protective fatty acids in their scalp. The disease spreads on the skin and extends deeper into the hair roots, and also up along the hair. The affected hair becomes dull and breaks off near its root. This leaves bald spots on the scalp
2. Infected Person’s Contact From Infected Person’s Articles
Ringworm is passed from an infected person to a healthy person by contact. It can also spread by the use of articles such as the towel of an infected person
Home Remedies For Ringworm
Treatment Using Papaya
Raw papaya is one of the most effective home remedies for ringworm. The slices of this fruit should be rubbed on the ringworm patches.
- Rub a slice of unripe papaya on the affected area.
- Leave on for at least 15 minutes,
- Then rinse with warm water.
- Do this at least twice a day for a few days.
- You can also apply fresh juice of papaya leaves
- Or a paste made of dried papaya seeds.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org[Button id="1"]