ONION OIL FOR SKIN GLOW AND HAIR GROWTH
Get long Hair And Glowing Skin With Onion Oil
Onion oil is very easy to make , it requires a few ingredients which you probably already have at home
It can be used as often as you wish because of it’s gentle nature and won’t harm the hair or skin.
• Gets deep into the hair shaft to moisturize and cleanse
• Prevents and stops hair loss
• Strengthens hair at the roots, encouraging for fast and healthier hair growth.
• Promotes a healthy scalp.
• Prevents dandruff.
• Diminishes lackluster hair and prevents split ends.
• Leaves hair shiny, hydrated, and super soft. .
• Prevents grey hairs
• Peel and chop up the onions.
• Pour the coconut oil into a pot and start boiling it.
• Once the coconut oil reaches boiling point, add in the chopped up onions and curry leaves.
• Boil for 40 minutes.
• Let cool for 2-3 hours.
• Once the mixture has cooled, pour it into a clean, airtight bottle, passing it through a mesh colander (you don’t want the onion and curry leaves in the oil).
How To Use Onion Oil For Hair Growth:
Use 2-3 times a week, preferably overnight, but if not, leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
Massage oil into scalp for 5 minutes. Cover the rest of the hair with the oil, focusing on scalp and ends.
Leave on for at least 30 minutes, but overnight is the best.
Wash out with shampoo and conditioner and repeat as often as you like, but the more you do it, the faster the results!
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg email@example.com[Button id="1"]
READ THIS | NATURAL REMEDY FOR CLEANSING THE WOMB, OVARIAN CYST, or PCOS, FALLOPIAN TUBES and LOW SPERM COUNT