Mango leaves contain the following nutrients: 3% protein, 0.4% fat, 16.5% carbohydrate, 1.6% dietary fiber, 29 mg calcium, 72 mg phosphorus, 6.2 mg iron, 0.04 mg thiamine, 0.06 mg riboflavin, 2.2 mg of nicotinic acid, 53 mg of ascorbic acid, 1490 IU of vitamin A.
Mango leaves have abundant amounts of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, phenols and flavonoids.
They are also very powerful anti-oxidants. Because of the presence of all these ingredients, mango leaves have a huge impact on our health.
Table of Contents
Health Benefits Of Mango Leaves
How to use mango leaves for diabetes correctly
- Take 3-4 slice of mango leaves, wash it, then boil it.
- Leave the cooking water and mango leaves after boiling until the next day.
- In the morning, strain the water concoction of mango leaves
- Drink on an empty stomach.
- You can add a little honey, Lemon and Lime.
- Drying mango leaves is another way to use them as medicine.
- The leaves are dried in a shade then ground into fine powder.
- 2 tablespoons of the powder are added to a cup of hot water and allowed to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain it and then your drink is ready.
- You can add honey or lemon or lime juice for taste and to make it more effective .
2. Improve Fertility
The benefits of mango leaves are also rarely known as fertility herbal medicine.
Grind smoothly To Puree onion and two cloves of mango leaves, then brew it with a half glass of hot water and drink regularly.
3. Weight Loss
While using the mango leaves the leptin hormone production increases and helps to regulate fat accumulation in the body. Adding the leaves of mango to dietary nutrition improves the elimination of fats.
The vitamins of the group (B) in the leaves stimulate the liver, helping to burn and remove carbohydrates, which are deposited as fat. The leaves activate the removal of fats from the body.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg email@example.com[Button id="1"]