Soy milk, also known as soya milk or soymilk, is a plant-based drink produced by soaking and grinding soybeans, boiling the mixture, and filtering out remaining particulates. It is a stable emulsion of oil, water, and protein. Its original form is a natural by-product of the manufacture of tofu
Do you know that this soy milk has reduced levels of cholesterol and saturated fats which help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Do you know that this soy milk is rich in isoflavones which contribute to the protection of the body against breast cancer, prostate cancer, menopausal symptoms, heart disease and osteoporosis.
Do you know that this soy milk contains the prebiotic sugars which boosts the immune system of the body and help reduce toxic substances in the body.
It’s rare to find a food that contains all 8 of the essential amino acids; however soya bean is one of them.
Ingredients And Method
- Pick and soak soya beans in water until soft.
- Wash off the skin
- Blend smooth (like you will bend beans for moi moi or akara)
- With the aid of a cheese cloth(the cloth used in washing Pap) sieve out the milk
- Pour milk into a pot, cover and boil for 20-25 mins.(Boil till the foam pours over)
- Remove from fire, add sugar to your taste, and your choice of flavor
- Pour into bottle or plastic containers and store in the fridge or freezer
- This is good for both child and adult.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg email@example.com[Button id="1"]