In the reproductive system, the fallopian tubes are where fertilization takes place. It’s where the sperm meets the egg. From here, the fertilized zygote travels to the uterus, where it implants and grows into a fetus.
If one fallopian tube is blocked, it’s still possible to get pregnant as the egg can travel through the other side of the body since there are two ovaries. However, if both tubes are completely blocked, it won’t be possible to get pregnant naturally until one or both is unblocked.
Table of Contents
WHAT YOU NEED
- Wash and cut the Bara (Citrullus colocynthis) into pieces,
- Ensure that the inside of the Bara is very bitter, else it won’t work.
- Get your fermented corn water (you can just buy from local pap sellers around you)
- Put in a pot, add the pieces of Bara and put to boil for 20-30minutes.
- You can add a little medicinal Potash to it while boiling depending on the severity of your case, Allow to cool.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org[Button id="1"]