Table of Contents
WHAT IS DEAFNESS
Hearing loss is defined as one of three types:
- Conductive (involves outer or middle ear)
- Sensorineural (involves inner ear)
- Mixed (combination of the two)
Aging and chronic exposure to loud noises both contribute to hearing loss. Other factors, such as excessive earwax, can temporarily reduce how well your ears conduct sounds.
You can’t reverse most types of hearing loss. However, you and your doctor or a hearing specialist can take steps to improve what you hear.
Over time, every one of our senses starts losing its function, especially if we lead an unhealthy life. As we age, eyesight and hearing problems become pretty common regardless of age, gender or sex. If you have been dealing with hearing problems recently, we’re going to show you how to prepare a simple natural remedy based on garlic that will restore your hearing soon.
Signs and symptoms of hearing loss may include:
- Muffling of speech and other sounds
- Difficulty understanding words, especially against background noise or in a crowd
- Trouble hearing consonants
- Frequently asking others to speak more slowly, clearly and loudly
- Needing to turn up the volume of the television or radio
- Withdrawal from conversations
- Avoidance of some social settings
HOW TO PREVENT GOING DEAF
In order to reduce the risk of going deaf, you need to reduce your salt intake. Salt makes the body retain fluids which might have inflamed your inner ear organs, so make sure to stay away from it if you’ve started losing your hearing. Canned soups and processed foods contain a lot of salt, so make sure to read the label carefully.
Avoid sitting in areas with drafts, and avoid listening to loud music as well. If you live in a noisy area, we suggest going for soundproof windows and doors or using a pair of ear protectors. When mowing your lawn or working in a noisy area, using coated and cup-shaped ear protectors which can be bought from any pharmacy.
Using earplugs is necessary at concerts when the music volume is too loud. This will help reduce your risk of going deaf prematurely, which can be a debilitating and life-threatening problem.
- 3 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- A dropper
- Cotton ball or gauze
- Peel and wash the garlic well
- Crush it and pour a bit of olive oil in the garlic juice
- Put the resulting mixture in a dropper and leave it for a day
- After 24 hours, put 2-3 drops in both ears and cover with a cotton ball or gauze so it won’t leak out.
- Repeat the process every day, and you will notice the improvements soon.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org[Button id="1"]