Table of Contents
Signs of a miscarriage can include:
- Bleeding from your vagina that may be heavy
- Pain in your lower belly that feels like really bad menstrual cramps
- Pregnancy signs that were there (such as tender breasts or nausea), are gone
These symptoms can happen for other reasons. But see your doctor to get checked out.
Most miscarriages are due to things that are out of your control. More than half happen because of problems with chromosomes, which hold the genes that set the baby’s hair color, eye color, health, and other features.
Having too many or too few chromosomes can prevent a baby from developing normally. These problems often happen by chance. They’re not caused by anything you or your partner did.
Less often, one of these health problems in the mother may make a miscarriage more likely:
- Hormone problems
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Thyroid disease
- Exposure to radiation or toxic chemicals
- Smoking, drinking alcohol, or using illegal drugs
Prevention Of Miscarriage
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg email@example.com[Button id="1"]