If your facial hair is fairly predictable in its growth cycle, chances are you have found yourself in a situation where you are pressed to find a salon for a quick hair removal session.
Whether it’s your busy schedule that doesn’t permit you that time or the fact that your facial hair grows back pretty quickly, this is the one time when almost all women wish that God had given us some concession on the hair front
Table of Contents
Facial Hair Remedy
Most amazing thing about this is that you will find them in comfort of your home. All you need to do is look in your kitchen
What You Need:
- One tablespoon of gram flour
- 3–4 tablespoons of raw milk
- One tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/4th tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pour all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well to form a smooth paste.
- apply a thick layer of this paste on the area which has unwanted hair. You can also apply it on your chin. But take care to apply it only in those places where you have facial hair.
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes to dry.
- After it has dried completely, rub it gently using your fingers to completely remove the paste.
- Follow it up by washing your face with plain water.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg email@example.com[Button id="1"]