Intex India has just introduced a new Smartphone ,one that could give Chinese Smartphone in India a stiff competition .The latest addition to the Intex cloud series – Intex Cloud Scan FP is a Fingerprint enabled phone – one Intex is touting as the cheapest Smartphone with a fingerprint sensor currently available to buy in India .
Aside the presence of a Fingerprint scanner , the Intex Cloud Scan FP specs are mostly on the lower level.
First the Intex Cloud Scan FP features a 5-inch 854×480 FWVA display , a 70% screen-to-body ratio,with a quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor under the hood. It has just 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage,expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card .
Handling photographic functions for the Intex Cloud Scan FP is a 5 MP main camera with auto focus , LED flash and a 5 MP camera for selfies and video chats. The supports dual SIM with 3G connectivity ,runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with a 2450 mAh battery.
Intex Cloud Scan FP specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingeprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146.4×73.0×9.65mm; Weight: 153.8g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2450mAh battery
The Intex Cloud Scan FP is already available on Snapdeal in Champagne and Dark Blue colors with a Rs. 3,999 . The Intex Cloud Scan FP could also be seen listed on Flipkart in the following days .