Another budget device is here from Lava, and it’s called the Lava X38. After launching the Lava A68 just some days ago, the smartphone manufacturing company has continued the “X” series of budget devices with the Lava X38.
Lava X38 Specifications
The Lava X38 has a standard 5-inch HD display with a pixel resolution of 1280
* 720 pixels and on-cell full lamination display.
It is powered by a Quad-core processor with speeds of 1GHz, and comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM which is expandable up to 32GB with microSD.
Like other budget Lava devices, the Lava X38 has a dual-SIM slot, with support for 4G network connectivity with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
The smartphone has an 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, and a 2MP selfie shooter, also with LED flash. It runs on a 4,000mAh battery, and boots Android 6.0 Marshmallow from the box.
Lava X38 Specifications (Summary)
- 5-inch HD Display with 1280
*720 pixel resolution.
- On-cell full Lamination Display.
- 1GHz Quad-core Processor.
- 1GB RAM.
- 8GB ROM, expandable up to 32GB with micro SD.
- 8MP Main Camera with LED Flash.
- 2MP Front Camera with LED Flash.
- Dual-SIM slot.
- 4G network connectivity with VoLTE support.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
- 4,000mAh Battery.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Lava X38 Price in India
The Lava X38 comes in two color variants: Blue and Grey. The official price of the Lava X38 in India is Rs. 7,399, but some online stores are selling the smartphone for as low as Rs. 6,599. Talk about a budget smartphone!