The Sony Xperia Z2 is the latest flagship smartphone from sony mobile and comes as a successor and improvement to the sony Xperia Z1 .The Sony Xperia Z2 features the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with 2.3GHz quad-core Krait CPUs, compared to the quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor in the Xperia Z1.Also ,the xperia Z2 has a 5.2-inch full HD screen ,3GB of RAM,a 20.7MP camera and runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat).
Just Like its predecessor,the Sony xperia Z2 is dust resistant, waterproof,has a Familiar design,but slimmer in terms of width and lighter in weight compare to its predecessor.
The sony xperia z2 was announced at Mobile World Congress in february 2014 and its now available in major markets across Europe,America,Asia ,and Africa.The Sony Xperia Z2 is also now available in Nigeria with its price ranging from #130,000 to #135,000 depending on your location and the store you are buying from in the country.
Where to Buy Sony Xperia Z2
A Detailed Specs of the Sony Xperia Z2:
Camera and video
- 20.7 MP Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor, 4K video capture
- Burst mode
- HDR for both picture/film
- 8x digital zoom
- Front-facing camera (2.2 MP 1080p)
- HD video recording (1080p)
- Image stabiliser
- Object tracking
- Red-eye reduction
- Scene recognition
- Send to web
- Smile Shutter™
- Sony Exmor RS for mobile image sensor
- RAM: 3 GB
- Flash memory: Up to 16 GB*****
- Expansion slot: microSD™ card, up to 128 GB (SDXC supported)
Design and display
- 5.2”, 16,777,216 colours, Full HD 1920×1080 pixels
- TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile
- X-Reality™ for mobile picture engine
- Face Unlock
- Gesture input
- STAMINA mode
- Touch gesture – multi-touch, up to 10 fingers supported
- Screenshot capturing.
We do not offer any price guarantees, Sony xperia Z2 Price in Nigeria may change without being reflected on this page immediately. These are only price suggestions and the price listed on this page is in Nigerian Naira.