The term cleanser refers to a product that cleans or removes dirt or other substances. A cleanser could be a detergent, and there are many types of cleansers that are produced with a specific objective or focus.
Table of Contents
Homemade Cleansers For Any Skin Types
1. For Oily Skin Cleanser
- Bengal Gram Flour
- Take one tablespoon of Bengal gram flour and 1 teaspoon of turmeric and make it into a paste with milk.
- Apply this on face, neck, forehead.
- Wash it with cold water after 3 minutes.
This cleanser is suitable for oily skin. Milk nourishes the skin. The flour removes excessive oil and impurities.
2. For Dry Skin Cleanser
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 1 tablespoon of curd.
- Apply this on the face, neck, and forehead
- wash with cold water after 2 minutes.
It is the best cleanser for dry skin.
3. For Combination Skin Cleanser
- Take a cup of raw milk.
- Wet the cotton in the milk and rub it on the face, neck, and forehead.
- After it gets dried, repeat the process again.
- Leave it for some time and wash it.
Milk is a natural cleanser. This is suitable for all types of skin.
4. For Sensitive Skin Cleanser
- Rose Water
- Aloe Gel
- We can easily cleanse the forehead, neck, and face with the rose water mix with aloe gel. It is suitable for sensitive skin. We can use this cleanser daily before going to bed.
- This can help the skin to become allergic. Also, we can apply lemon juice and coconut oil on the allergic surface
5. For Normal Skin Cleanser
- Cut the cucumber as circular pieces and rub it on the face.
- Take the juice and apply it too.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice and 1 teaspoon of yogurt and mix well.
- Apply it on the face, neck, and forehead.
- Wash it after 5 minutes.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg email@example.com[Button id="1"]