Announced Nov 30th along side the Meizu fitness band in China , the Meizu M5 Note is essentially a larger, and more powerful variant of the Meizu M5 . From all we know so far , the Meizu M5 note will come in three variants ; A meizu M5 Note with model number M621Q powered by a 4000mAh battery and Meizu M5 Note with M621M and M621 both with a 3920mAh inside of them .
All three models of the Meizu M5 note carries a a 5.5-inch display with a 1080 x 1920 resolution while an octa-core MediaTek P10 chipset and the Mali-T860 MP2 GPU is found under the hood .
Where To Buy Meizu Phones & Pay On Delivery
Jumia Nigeria|Buy Now!!
Jumia Kenya |Buy Now!!
Jumia Ghana|Buy Now!!
Aside the battery differences , there also seems to a different RAM and storage variant .First the base Meizu M5 Note has only 3GB RAM and 16GB/32GB storage combination , while the more premium variant comes with a 4GB RAM and 64GB storage combination .All three variant got extra storage space all thanks to a non dedicated microSD slot that can take up to 128GB capacity
The Meizu M5 Note is not only thick ,but heavy a at 8.5mm and 175g respectively ,and that could be as a result of the large battery stuffed into the Meizu M5 note .
Other specs of the Meizu M5 Note include 4G LTE connectivity option , a home button embeded fingerprint sensor , a 5MP ,13MP camera combination and will boot Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Meizu’s Flyme UI out of the box .
Read Also : 2016 Updated List of All Meizu Smartphones
Meizu m5 note rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GBRAM with 16GB/32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Flyme OS 6.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6×75.8×8.15mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3920mAh (minimal) battery
Available in Gray, Silver, Champagne Gold and Blue colors , the Meizu M5 Note with 3GB RAM /16GB storage is priced at 899 yuan (US$ 130 / Rs. 8,880 approx.) , 999 yuan (US$ 145 / Rs. 9,870 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB variant while the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version sets you back by 1499 yuan (US$ 218 / Rs. 14,810 approx.).The device goe on sales from 8th Dec.