Asus ZenPad 3S 10 Full Specifications & Price in Taiwan
Last month, Taiwanese tech company Asus teased the smartphone audience with a new tablet in its Zenpad line, the Zenpad 3S 10. The device was listed to be unveiled on July 12, and true to its word, the tablet has been unveiled in a recent event in Taiwan.
The Asus Zenpad 3S 10, according to its specs, is a high-end android tablet, and speculations from some tech quarters have insinuated that the tablet would pose as a serious competitor to the Apple iPad.
Where to Buy Android Phones & Pay on Delivery
Konga.com |Buy Now
Jumia.com.ng |Buy Now
Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Specifications
The Zenpad 3S 10 has a 9.7-inch touchscreen display with an aspect ratio of 4:3 and pixel resolution of 2048
* 1536. This is about the same type of specs found in the iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7. The chassis is made entirely from metal, and with a weight of only 430 grams.
Under the hood, the Asus Zenpad 3S 10 is powered by an hexa-core Mediatek MT8176 Processor chip. The cores that make up the CPU are two Cortex-A72 cores with speeds of 2GHz, and four Cortex-A53 cores with speeds of 1.6GHz. Graphics are managed by a PowerVR GX6250 Graphics card clocked at 600MHz.
The Asus tablet sports 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory, which is expandable up to 128GB by means of a microSD card slot. Also included is 5GB of ASUS Webstorage and 100GB of Google Drive storage space, at no extra cost.
The Asus Zenpad 3S 10 comes with two speakers and some premium audio features. These features include Miracast, DTS Headphone X, High Res Audio with DTS HD Premium and Asus’ own SonicMaster aptX technology. The device also features a USB Type-C port for faster charging, while supporting USB OTG, which allows you to share of the juice its 5,900mAh battery offers to others.
Taking care of photography is an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie shooter. The camera app is full of the great features normally found on every Asus Zen smartphone.
The Asus Zenpad 3S 10 boots Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box, with Asus’ custom UI Zen UI layered on top. Here is a summary of the full specifications of the Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Tablet:
- 9.7-inch touchscreen with 2048
*1536 pixel resolution
- Hexa-Core Mediatek MT8176 Processor chip
- Two Cortex-A72 cores, 2GHz speed
- Four Cortex-A53 cores, 1.6GHz speed
- PowerVR GX6250 Graphics card, 600MHz speed
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB ROM, expandable up to 128GB
- 5GB of ASUS Webstorage
- 100GB of Google Drive storage
- Dual Speakers
- Miracast, DTS Headphone X, High Res Audio with DTS HD Premium, Asus SonicMaster aptX audio technology
- USB Type-C port, USB OTG supported
- 5,900mAh battery
- 8MP Rear Camera
- 5MP Front Camera
- Zen UI based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Price in Taiwan
The Asus Zenpad 3S 10 will start selling in Asus stores in Taiwan starting from August 1. In Taiwan, the Asus Zenpad 3S 10 tablet will cost 11,000 TWD (Taiwan Dollars), and $342/€309 in American and European markets.