ZTE Nubia Z11 is the follow up to last year’s Nubia Z9 and a variant of ZTE Z11 Max and the ZTE Z11 mini announced earlier on.The Phone highlights a bezel-less display,a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and some other respectable specs expected of a 2016 Flagship.
Where to Buy ZTE Phones & Pay on Delivery
Jumia.com.ng |Buy Now
In terms of design, the ZTE Z11 comes with a stylish & fashionable designs which looks like the iPhone with a circular home button ,but with the fingerprint place at the rear of the device.
The ZTE Nubia Z11 features a bezel-less 5.5-inch 1080p HD display with a slightly curved (2.5D) Gorilla Glass 3 which further protects the display from scratch and accidental fall.
The Nubia Z11 is available in two different models with same design and same innards, aside the difference in storage space and RAM size. They are both powered by a 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor and 4GB of RAM and expandable 64GB of storage space for the base version, while the high end version has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
Other features include a non removable a 3,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 ,rear fingerprint sensor ,Dolby Atmos and SmartPA amplifier audio technology, Android 6.0 Marshmallow ,16MP rear camera with OIS,phase detection autofocus, a dual-tone LED flash and a 8MP selfie camera with an f/2.4 aperture and wide-angle len.
Connectivity options on the handset include Bluetooth, GPS, Glonass, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 4G, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G, and USB Type-C.
ZTE nubia Z11 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D borderless display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, IMX298 sensor, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, 5P lens, f/2.4 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 151.8×72.3×7.50mm; Weight: 162g
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376 chip, Dolby audio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The ZTE Nubia Z11 with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage is priced at CNY 2,499 (approximately $380) while the 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage version is priced at CNY 3,499 (approximately $530).The ZTE Nubia Z11 when available in Nigeria will range from N120,000 to N160,000 depdending on where you are buying from.