ZTE has slated June 28 to launch the ZTE Nubia Z11 another flagship in the Z series of ZTE’s Nubia sub-brand.
While Nubia is yet to officially start teasing the features of the new Nubia Z11, we already know most of the details about the device, thanks to its TENAA certification earlier. The phone will come with a bezel-less design, much like its predecessor.
The ZTE Nubia Z11 will derive its power from a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU. The device will adopt a body made entirely of metal and weighing 192g.
The Nubia Z11 will boot Android 6.0 Marshmallow from the go and will sport a 5.5-inch curved touchscreen display with 2.5D glass on top. The display carries a high end resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixel.
The camera set up wsn’t revealed on TENAA but it is believed the ZTE Nubia Z11 will come with a 16 MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8 MP front facing shooter for selfies.
The battery is expected to be around 2900mAh, since the phone’s thickness is said to be limited to 7.75mm.
Connectivity options include; Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, and 4G LTE while sensors available include; fingerprint sensor, Gravity sensors, light sensors, distance sensor, gyroscope, electronic compass, HALL sensor, infrared remote control.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Key Specifications
- – Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- – Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 64 bit Processor
- – Qualcomm Adreno530 GPU
- – 4GB RAM
- – 64GB On-Baord Storage
- – 4G: TD-LTE B38/39/40/41; FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7
- – 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100; TD-SCDMA B34/39; CDMA EVDO 800
- – 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- – Sim Card: Dual Nano SIM Card Dual Standby
- – Screen: Capacitive Touch Screen, curved screen
- – Screen Size: 5.5 inch 1080P screen
- – Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- – Screen Color: 16000K Colors
- – Front Camera 8MP
- – Back camera 16MP with flashlight and Auto Forcus
- – Video shooting: Up to 4K, 3840 x 2160
- – Sensors: fingerprint sensor, Gravity sensors, light sensors, distance sensor, gyroscope, electronic compass, HALL sensor, infrared remote control
- – Multi-Touch: Support
- – Language:Multiple language
- – FiT: Support
- – Hi-Fi: Support
- – WIFI: 2.4G / 5G dual band wifi, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- – Bluetooth: V4.1
- – OTG: Support
- – NFC: Support
- – Multimedia: HIFI, AKM4961 chip, Dolby 7.1 / DTS double decoding
- – GPS: Support
- – WLAN: Support
- – Video: MP4/3GP/MOV/MKV/AVI/FLV/MPEG etc.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Price in Nigeria, India
The ZTE Nubia Z11 has been spotted listed on Nubia’s online shop with a price tag of $499.99, which is about 3400 Rupees in India ( about N100,000 in Nigeria)