Along with its first pair of Modular Smartphones, Moto Z & Moto Z force; Lenovo announced its second generation of Phab series – Lenovo Phab 2 ,Lenovo Phab Plus and the Tango ready Lenovo Phab 2 Plus. Both set of Smartphone actually got the needed attention from Tech lovers,but the trio of the Lenovo Phab got people talking the most.
Where To Buy Lenovo Phones & Pay On Delivery in Nigeria
Konga.com: View Price Offers Here
Jumia.com: View Price Offers Here
Aside the Lenovo Phab Pro,both Lenovo Phab 2 and the Lenovo Phab 2 Plus are budget devices with same built and design ,but with some differences in their Internal configuration
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus – Design & Display
The Phab 2 Plus is positioned slightly above the Phab 2 in terms of material design and internals. The Lenovo Phab 2 Plus swaps the plastic unibody of the base Phab 2 for a more appealing uni-body made entirely of metal (aluminum alloy) and also as a step up includes a Fingerprint sensor which is absent on the Phab 2.
The Lenovo Phab 2 plus flaunts a svelte profile at just 5.5 millimetres thick but is slightly shorter ,narrower and weighs less than the phab 2 at 218g.
It flaunts same large 6.4-inch sized screens, but swaps 1080×1920 pixels resolution for a Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution.Under the hood is 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT8783 processor , Mali-T720 GPU with 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB using a microSD card. Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus boots Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI on top out of the box.
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus -Camera
Aside the inclusion of a fingerprint sensor,advance processor and the metal alloy,the camera features of the Lenovo phab 2 plus is one interesting feature that is worth mentioning.The Lenovo Phab 2 plus comes with a 13mp dual rear camera setup with some interesting features like , Milbeaut ISP, F2.0 Aperture, 1.34μm “Big Pixel” size, Laser Focus and PDAF Light Supplement. There is also a fixed focus 8MP front facing camera with F2.2 aperture, 1.4μm Big Pixel tech and light supplement .
Other specs of the Lenovo Phab 2 Plus include a Dolby Atmos audio , 4,050mAh battery,Hybrid dual SIM, support for 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus specifications
- 6.4-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass display
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT8783 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + micro / microSD)
- Dual 13MP rear cameras with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Futjitsu Milbeaut ISPs, 1.34μm pixel, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 88.3×173.89×5.5-9.6 mm; Weight: 218g
- Dolby Atmos with 5.1 Dolby Audio Capture, Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4050mAh battery
The Lenovo Phab 2 Plus ,Phab 2 ,Phab 2 pro alongside the Moto Z and the Moto Z Force will hit the stores globally from September 16 in Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey colors and start at a price point of $ $299 .When available in Nigeria,the Lenovo Phab 2 price will range from N60,000 -N70,000.Kenyan & Ghana price price of the Lenovo Phab 2 could also range from 35,000 Kenyan Shilling and 500 GH¢ – 800GH¢ in Kenya and Ghana respectively.
Where To Buy Lenovo Phones & Pay On Delivery in Kenya & Ghana
Jumia Kenya: View Price Offers Here
Jumia Ghana: View Price Offers Here
- lenovo phab 2 plus price in ghana
- lenovo phab 2 price in nigeria
- lenovo phab 2 pro Ghana
- lenovo phab 2 pro now in ghana