The ZTE blade V580 is a new mid ranger from ZTE,the Specs of which looks identical to Australian Version of the ZTE Blade V Plus .The ZTE blade V580 made its first appearance on the Japanese website of the company detailing its specs,price,pre-order and availability.The ZTE blade V580 carries a pre-order price tag of JPY 27,800 (roughly Rs. 16,600) and will start shipping from March 25 .
The ZTE blade V50 highlights aa finger print sensor ,a 4G LTE support and an all Metal casing .The ZTE Blade V580 parades a corning gorilla protected 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) full-HD display with 401ppi and gets its processing power from a 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor with a speed of 1.3GHz paired with 2GB of RAM and an expandable 16GB of internal storage.
The device supports Hybrid dual-SIM (Nano SIM+Nano SIM) which makes the secondary SIM slot acts as a MicroSd slot when needed.Other Notable specs includes a 13MP rear camera with LED flash ,a 5MP front facing snapper for selfies,3000mAh battery, 4G, LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
ZTE Blade V580 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 77.2 × 155.3 × 8.6mm; Weight: 165g
- Fingerprint senspr
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
You can get the ZTE Blade V580 in Silver and Gray colors options at about 27,800 Yen (US$ 246 / Rs. 16565 approx.) in Japan. Actual availability starts from March 25th.