HTC 10 Lifestyle is the more pocket friendly,entry level or for lack of better word, an Underpowered version of the Flagship HTC 10 which is exclusive to select region in Asia, with an octa-core Snapdragon 652, aka 620 processor in tow and 3GB RAM.Much like the LG G5 625,the HTC 10 Lifestyle will ship with an Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 SoC, 3GB of RAM and a single 32GB storage option.
Where to Buy HTC 10
Konga.com |Buy Now
Jumia.com |Buy Now
Other specs remains pretty the same featuring – a 12-megapixel ultrapixel camera with Laser auto focus, optical image stabilization (OIS), f/1.8 aperture, 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture and OIS. The HTC 10 Lifestyle still retain same design with all metal body, fingerprint sensor ,24-bit hi-res DAC audio chip, BoomSound speakers and a 3000mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
HTC 10 Lifestyle specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- 12MP (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP autofocus front-facing camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 23mm focal length, 86-degree wide angle
- HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0mm; Weight: 161 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The HTC 10 Lifestyle is available in Carbon Grey, Glacier Silver and Topaz Gold colors. No Official words on the pricing and it is not yet clear where the HTC 10 Lifestyle will sell outside of India.