Where to Buy Lenovo Phones
Konga.com| from ₦14,500.00 Buy Now
Jumia.com.ng| ₦16,999.00 Buy Now
Specs wise, the Lenovo K3 Note fall into the upper mid-range category. Under its 5.5-inch FHD display is a powerful MT6752 64-bit octa-core processor with a speed of 1.7GHz which ordinarily should handle anything that you throw at it without any issue. The processor is backed by 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable internal storage.
The Lenovo K3 Note houses a 13MP camera unit while at the back and a 5MP selfie shooter on the reverse side.The Lenovo K3 Note comes with dual-SIM dual-standby capability with SIM1 supporting 2G/3G and LTE, while the second slot is GSM-only. The device houses a 3,000mAh battery in a body that is just about 7.6mm thin.The device runs on Google latest Android 5 Lollipop with Vibe UI.
Lenovo K3 Note SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat(upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Processor 64-Bit 1.7GHz , Octa-core MediaTek
- RAM 2GB + ROM 16GB + 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Camera 13-MP Rear + 5-MP front
- Battery Li-Ion 3000 mAh with Quick Charging
- Weight 150gm
- Lenovo K3 Note Rival Meizu M1 Note, HTC desire 626 and Asus ZenFone 2
- Lenovo K3 Note Release date April 2015
- Lenovo K3 Note Price in China CNY 899 (approx, Rs. 8,999)
- Lenovo K3 Note Price in India Approx. Rs 8,999
Pricing & Availability
The Lenovo K3 Note s currently selling in China at a price of approximately Rs. 9000.The device is currently not available in Nigeria, when available will cost between N26,000- N30,000.