Guava is a tree that grows in Central and South America. The fruit is commonly eaten fresh or made into beverages, jams, and other foods. Various parts of the plant, including the leaf and the fruit, are used as medicine.
People use guava leaf for stomach and intestinal conditions, pain, diabetes, and wound healing. The fruit is used for high blood pressure. But there is no good scientific evidence to support any uses of guava.
Table of Contents
Medicinal Properties of Guava Leaves:
- Guava leaf are used for Vagina wash
- Guava leaves are used to treat diarrhea.
- Guava leaves contain active phytochemical compounds which can reduce cholesterol level slightly.
- Guava leaves contain Catechin which can control the blood glucose level. In other words, Guava leaves may help to prevent type 2 diabetes.
- Guava leaves can lower the risk of cancer, especially breast, prostate, and oral cancers.
- The extract of guava leaves has strong anti-bacterial activity against Vibrio cholerae, this means that the plant offers the potential for controlling epidemics of cholera.
- It also has a strong effect to protect the liver from some enzyme which can damage liver cells.
- Guava leaves contain quercetin. This component is very effective in reducing the pain of arthritis.
- Guava leaf is a fantastic home remedy for toothaches, swollen gums and oral ulcers due to the powerful antibacterial agents.
To Do this:
- Grind the leaves into a paste and apply it to your gums and teeth to cure these problems.
- Guava Leaves can be used to relieve Itchy skin.
- It can also be used to prevent Hair loss.
- Taking guava leaf tea regularly helps improve quality of sleep. It calms your nerves and quietens your mind, making it easier to fall asleep.
- Guava leaves tea helps boost the immune system and it is good for the brain.
For any important information please contact us Email GadgetsNg firstname.lastname@example.org[Button id="1"]