Swipe Technologies has just announced the addition of a new Smartphone dubbed –Swipe Elite Note to its array of Smartphones. The Swipe Elite Note is successor to the Swipe Elite which was introduced back in 2015 and brings with it some much needed upgrades like a much needed 5.5 inch display ,4G connectivity and a larger 3000 mAh battery.
One major highlight of the Swipe Elite Note is the presence of an IR blaster which allows you use the phone as a remote control for your home appliances like- Air-conditioner, Television, Set-Top boxes and other appliances.
The device has a sandstone finish and as the name implies flaunts a 5.5-inch HD display and powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor ,supported by 3GB RAM and 16GB of expandable storage.
Other Specs 7 features include Android 5.0 Lollipop layered with Swipe’s own Freedom OS, a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, dual SIM , 4G connectivity and fueled by a 3,000mAh battery.
Swipe Elite Note specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display with Dragontrail glass protection
- 3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MTK6735 processor with Mali-T720
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- Freedom OS based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 77.1x154x8.4mm; Weight: 194g
- IR Blaster for Remote
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Swipe Elite Note is available in Black color only and is exclusive to Flipkart at Rs. 7,999 (about $120).