Gionee has just announced the addition of a new budget phone to it Marathon M series of Smartphones .The new baby dubbed the gionee m6 Lite joins the Gionee M6 ,Gionee M6 plus and Gionee M6 mini .
To cut down on cost, the Gionee M6 Lite comes with somewhat watered down specs compare to the other M6 members . The Gionee M6 Lite retains the metallic design of the M6 & M6 plus with a fingerprint sensor embedded into its home button .
The display on the gionee M6 lite has been cut down to a 5.0” HD display with 2.5D curved glass protection from the 5.5”&6.0” display on the M6 and M6 plus respectively .Under the hood is a 1.8 GHz quad core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage expandable up to 256GB via microSD card .
For the gionee M6 lite , a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 lens, phase detection autofocus (PDAF), Panorama, Exmor-RS CMOS sensor along with a 5 megapixel front camera takes charge of photography .
Fueling the Gionee M6 lite is a 4,000 mAh battery down from the 5000mAh & 602mAh in the M6 and M6 plus . Still , there is a fast charge technology in place .
The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with support for 3G, dual sim, WiFi, GPS/AGPS, micro USB and Bluetooth .
Gionee M6 Lite specifications
- 5-inch (1280× 720 pixels) HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3Ghz Quad-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Home button/Fingerprint sensor
- 3G with , Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
Available in Gold & Latte Gold color options , the gionee M6 Lite is only currently available in Kenya via Kilimall at KSh 19,999 (around $197) .We not sure if sure if the Gionee M6 Lite will be sold outside of Kenya .dav
You can also check out our latest;