Xiaomi is a name that requires not much of introduction. Xiaomi has been coming up with some amazing mobile phones and recently they added two new phones to their Mi family. These 2 new devices are Xiaomi Mi Note Note 2 and Xiaomi Mi MIX .Both devices comes with similar internal hardware configuration ,but with somewhat different outward appearance .
The Xiaomi mi Note 2 which is the successor to the Xiaomi Mi Note , is the first ever Smartphone from Xiaomi to feature a dual curved design and a dual curved display , similar to that of the failed Galaxy Note 7 .
Where To Buy Xiaomi Phones in Nigeria & Kenya
Jumia Nigeria | View Price Offers
Jumia Kenya | View Price Offers
Made out of Aerospace grade 7 series aluminum , the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 features a 3D curved glass both at the rear and at the front . The galaxy Note 7 wannabe also feature a rounded fingerprint sensor embedded right beneath the home button, like we saw with the Xiaomi Mi 5s and Mi 5s Plus.
The device comes with a 5.7-inch FHD (1080×1920 pixels) flexible Oled dual curved display with a 77.2 percent screen-to-body ratio and a 110 percent NSTC gamut. Under the hood , the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 uses same chip as the Google Pixel – a 2.35GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821 SoC , 4GB or 6GB RAM , 64 or 128GB non expandable ROM .
On the Camera front , the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based Xiaomi Mi Note 2 carries a capable 22.56-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX318 sensor and an 8-megapixel auto focus front-facing camera with Sony IMX258 sensor.
Embeded into the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is a 4070mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 , USB Type-C, 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and NFC for Xiaomi pay support .
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) OLED 3D dual curved glass display, 110% NTSC color gamut
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB internal (UFS 2.0) memory / 6GB DDR4 RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 22.56MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, EIS, Sony IMX318 sensor, 6-element lens, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, 76-degree field of view
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 24-bit 192kHz / 24-bit lossless audio
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 77.3 x 7.6 mm; Weight: 166 grams
- 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4070mAh (typical) / 4000mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Available in Piano Black and Glacier Silver colors the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 will set you back by about 2800 yuan ($413) for the 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage variant ,while the global model with global LTE bands , 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage will go for 3500 yuan ($516) .