Chinese phone maker Vivo ,has announced the addition of a Smartphone to its array of Smartphones . The new Vivo phone dubbed Vivi Y55L feature a split-screen feature suitable for multitasking and a unique eye protection mode that ensures comfortable screen brightness by reducing blue light that causes strain on the eyes.
The Vivo Y55L phone though isn’t a power house ,but comes with a very alluring design .
It features a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 SoC under the hood . The device has 2GB RAM with 16GB of storage expandable up to 128 via MicroSD card .
The 4G enabled Vivo Y55L camera is an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for screen flash.
Other specs of the Vivo Y55L include presence of a dedicated dual SIM slots , 2650mAh battery and Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based on Funtouch OS 2.6 .
Vivo Y55L specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved-edge display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 2.6 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (micro + nano)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 147.9×72.9×7.5mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2650mAh battery
The Vivo Y55L is in Gold and Space Grey colors and will be available in India from October 15 at Rs. 11,980.