While some Smartphone makers are favoring the use of large and extra large display on most of their latest devices , Japan based Sharp is still keeping it low with a compact display on its latest Smartphone –Sharp Aquos Xx3 Mini .
The Sharp Aquos Xx3 Mini comes with a display slightly larger than the Sony Xperia X compact – a 4.7-inch IGZO display with a 1,920 x 1,080 resolution. Under the hood , there is a speedy Snapdragon 617, which is backed by 3GB of RAM and 16GB of storage ,expandable via microSD card .
As far as camera is concerned ,the Sharp Aquos Xx3 mini comes fitted with a 21MP camera with an f/1.9 aperture lens at the rear and an 8MP shooter for selfies and Video calls on the flip side.
The Sharp Aquos Xx3 mini lack the fingerprint sensor , but like you would expect from a typical Sharp phone ,the Sharp Aquous Xx3 mini is water- and dust-resistant , so you the phone can stay some few minutes without having issues .
Sharp Aquos Xx3 mini boots Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and comes powered by a 2,400 mAh battery that, which should take the device all day long considering its compact display.
Sharp Aquos Xx3 mini suports VoLTE, 4G LTE with speeds up to 187.5Mbps down and 37.5Mbps up, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, and NFC.
Sharp Aquos Xx3 mini specifications
- 4.7-inch (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) full HD IGZO display at 469 ppi
- Snapdragon 617 chipset
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 21MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- IPX5/IPX7 for water resistance
- Dimensions – 63 × 124 × 9.9mm (10.3mm thickest part); Weight: 155g
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n /ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL, NFC
- 2400 mAh battery
The Sharp Aquos Xx3 Mini will hit the Market later in February 2017 .