Panasonic Eluga Tapp has been officially launched in India. The phone features a premium design, with some impressive mid-range specs. The phone features some noteworthy specs & features including a fingerprint sensor below the display , 4G VoLTE connectivity option and a worthy 2800mAh battery .
The Panasonic Eluga Tapp flaunts a 5.0 inch 720p HD IPS display and powered by a 1.25GHz Quad-Core processor. The phone comes with 2GB of RAM, with 16GB of internal storage with support to 32GB of expandable memory.
The device comes with a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and boot Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box .
Panasonic Eluga Tapp specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.25GHz Quad-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143×71×8.15mm; Weight: 138g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800mAh battery
You can pick the Panasonic Eluga Tapp in Champagne Gold and Silver Gray color option in India at Rs. 8,990.