Intex Aqua Power M is the latest addition to the ever increasing Intex aqua series .Its specs are basically entry level specs , but highlights a huge 4350mAh battery which some flagship could not even boost of .
As you would expect from a sub $100 phone , the Intex Aqua Power M is made entirely of polycarbonate and comes without a fingerprint sensor .
It features a 5-inch IPS 1280 x 720 HD display and comes powered by a 1.3 GHz MediaTek MTK6580 Quad-core processor along with 1GB of RAM and 8GB storage , expandable via MicroSD card up to 32GB .
Elsewhere , the Intex aqua Power M bears a 5MP autofocus camera at the rear ,while a 2MP camera is in charge of Selfies and video calls. The Intex aqua power M has a hybrid SIM slot , runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with 3G and powered by 4350 mAh battery with a Talk time of 23-25 hours and Standby time up to 600-620 hours.
Intex Aqua Power M specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dimensions: 143.5×71.5×8.9mm; Weight: 160g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4350 mAh battery
Priced at Rs. 4,800/$72 , the Intex Aqua Power M is immediately available in Champagne Gold color options .