Asus Mobile & US wireless carrier Verizon has today announced the arrival of a new Android powered Tablet dubbed Asus ZenPad Z10 ZT500KL tablet . The Asus ZenPad Z10 ZT500KL tablet is a LTE-A enabled device and is exclusive to US Verizon .
Asus ZenPad Z10 ZT500KL tablet is an all metal unibody device with a large 9.7-inch display and a 2k 2,048×1,536 resolution . Under its hood is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 chipset with a six-core CPU and Adreno 510 GPU . The device comes with a 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage expandable up to 128GB .
The Asus ZenPad Z10 ZT500KL tablet sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and a 5-megapixel front camera.The Asus ZenPad Z10 ZT500KL tablet packs a a 7,800 mAh battery with an unknown rating .
The device boot Android 6.0.1 with the Asus ZenUI user interface out of the box with support for 802.11ac WiF , Bluetooth and 4G LTE Cat 6 and a USB Type-C .
Asus ZenPad Z10 ZT500KL specifications
- 9.7-inch (2,048×1,536 pixels) 2K display with ASUS VisualMaster technology
- 1.8 GHz Hexa-core Snapdragon 650 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android Android 6.0.1 with the Asus ZenUI user interface
- Single SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 9.54” x 6.46” x 0.28”; Weight: 490g
- 4G, 802.11ac WiF, Bluetooth 4.0
- 7800mAh battery
The Asus ZenPad Z10 ZT500KL is immediately in available in slate gray from Verizon online store . The device is available at $329.99 for a one time payment, or with a device payment plan for $0 upfront then followed by 24 monthly installments of $13.74.