Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Described by the maker as the thousand Yuan Flagship , the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is the latest in Xiaomi’s Redmi series.The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 have as its unique selling points – an all metal build ,a USB Type-C port (the first in any Xiaomi Smartphone) ,a fingerprint scanner and an infrared sensor.
Where To Buy Xiaomi Phones in Nigeria
Jumia Nigeria | View Price Offers
Jumia Kenya | View Price Offers
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Design & Display
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 adopts designs similar to the designs of most other recent Redmi smartphones with an all metal uni-body with a rear fingerprint , dimension of 151 x 76 x 8.35mm and weighs only 175 grams .
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 flaunts a massive 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display and powered by a Mediatek deca-core Helio X20 processor along with 2GB RAM/16GB ROM for the standard version and 3GB RAM/64GB ROM for a much higher variant.Both storage variants can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB).
Running on MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box , the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is fitted with a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video ability , a 5-megapixel front facing camera with Beauty 2.0, f/2.0 aperture and facial recognition.
Elsewhere , the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 supports GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, Glonass and fueled by a non-removable 4100mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 2.1GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is available in Gold, Silver and Gray colors options. The 2GB RAM/16GB storage version is priced at 899 yuan (US$ 135 / Rs. 9060 approx.) while the 3GB RAM/64GB storage version is priced at about 1199 yuan (US$ 180 / Rs. 12,080 approx.). The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 price when available in Nigeria will range from N65,000- N75,000.