China based OEM ,Umi in response to the Max moniker that is presently rocking the smartphone World has launched a mid-range smartphone dubbed the Umi Max. The Umi Max contrary to earlier rumor of a 6.0” display launched with a 5.5-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) LTPS 2.5D curved display ,is powered by Mediatek Helio P10 64-bit octa-core processor and boots Android 6.0 Marshmallow ot of the box.It has a 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera withsupport for dual SIM & 4G LTE connectivity.
Umi Max is clad in full meta unibody,equiped with rear fingerprint sensor which Umi claims can unlock the phone in 0.1-0.3s and comes fitted with a massive 4000mAh battery with a standy time of 13-15 days.
Others specs include 3GB RAM,16GB storage expandable up to 256GB ,USB Type-c ,OTG support and 7 color LED notification light.
Umi Max specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) FHD LTPS 2.5D curved display
- MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 processor with Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
Umi Max is available in in Gold and Gray color variants and priced at $139.99 for a limited time only.