Made official at an event in New Delhi on Tuesday 23rd August 2015,the Samsung Z2 is the successor to the Samsung Z1 and the latest device in Samsung’s Z Series of Tizen-powered smartphones.The device comes with some notable improvements over the first generation Tiezen powered Samsung Z1 ; from a more recent Tiezen OS,faster procesor,more RAM ,more storage and more camera Pixels.
Where To Buy Samsung Phones and pay on Delivery
The Samsung Z2 retains the 4-inch (800 × 480 pixels) WVGA TFT display of the Samsung Z1,but with a faster 1.5 GHz quad-core processor ,a larger 1GB RAM and more storage capacity at 8GB expandable up to 128GB via SD slot.
For the Samsung Z2 ,the South Korea giant believes a 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA camera is sufficient for your photographic needs.
Samsung Z2 is powered by Samsung’s home grown Tizen OS 2.4 with S bike mode for bikers Opera Max Ultra data saving (UDS) mode.The device also has its own embeded Money Transfer app that allow users conveniently manage transactions and generate mini bank statements.
Other notable Specs & features of the Samsung z2 include a 1500mAh battery ,dual SIM support and 4G VoLTE .
Samsung Z2 specifications
- 4-inch (800 × 480 pixels) WVGA TFT display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Tizen OS 2.4
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1500mAh battery
You can pick up the Samsung Z2 from Paytm online in Gold, Black and Wine Red colors and is priced at Rs. 4590. The Samsung Z2 price when available in Nigeria will range from N23,000- N30,000.
- how much for samsung z2 in naira?
- how much is samsung z2 in Nigeria
- Samsungz2 price in Nigeria
- whats the price for Samsung z2 in naire