Meizu M3E continues Meizu’s style of offering Smartphones with great specs & design at very affordable price points.The Meizu M3E was launched into the market in August 2016 as part of the affordable Meizu M3 series.
Much like its predecessor -the M3 Note, the Meizu M3E comes with a phablet size 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels per inch.
Where To Buy Meizu Phones
Aliexpress.com|$169.78| Buy Now!!
Jumia Nigeria|Buy Now!!
Jumia Kenya |Buy Now!!
Jumia Ghana|Buy Now!!
Powering the device is a 1GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor along with 3GB of RAM. The Meizu M3E carry a storage capacity of 32GB ,which is fortunately also expandable.
Other notable specs of the Meizu M3E include a 13-megapixel rear camera , a 5-megapixel front facing camera ,3100mAh battery ,single SIM support and 4G connectivity option
- sandblasted metal body
- 5.5″ 1080p display (IPS LCD, 403ppi, 450 nits)
- MediaTek Helio P10 (4 x 1.8GHz, 4 x 1.0 GHz), Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB of DDR3 RAM
- 32GB storage + microSD slot
- 13MP rear-facing camera (Sony IMX258, f/2.2, PDAF)
- 5MP front-facing camera (f/2.0)
- 3100mAh non-removable battery
- mTouch 2.1 fingerprint scanner
- Dual SIM
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- MicroUSB port
- mCharge quick charging (0-50% in 30 mins, 0-90% in 1 hour)
- YunOS (aka Aliyun, an Android fork)
The Meizu M3E is currently only available in China and priced at 1,299 Yuan ($195) .It is not yet certain if the device will make it out of China.The Meizu m3E price When available in Nigeria will range from N60,000 – N80,000 depending on where you are buying from.