Meizu M3E announced in China, goes on order
The Meizu M3E has just been announced at an event in China, and the phone is a mid-range device that packs some good specs at an equally good price.
Meizu M3E Specifications
The Meizu M3E sports a 5.5-inch LTPS display with a pixel resolution of 1920
* 1080 covered with a 2.5D curved glass. It has capacitive navigation buttons with a 0.2-seconds-fast mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor baked into the home button.
It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor which is capable of speeds up to 1.8GHz. The processor is assisted by a Mali T860 GPU and 3GB of RAM. It includes 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB with micro SD card.
Handling photography is a 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture at the back accompanied with a dual-tone LED flash, PDAF (0.2 seconds fast), 5P lens and a Sony IMX258 sensor. Complimenting that at the front is a 5MP camera with a f/2.0 aperture and 4P lens.
The M3E comes with a hybrid dual-SIM slot that supports 4G VoLTE as you would expect, and advanced wireless connectivity with dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n. It runs with power from a 3,100mAh battery that supports mCharge fast charging, which ramps up the battery from zero to 50% in 30 minutes when an 18W charger is used.
The Meizu M3E run on YunOS with Flyme UI layered on top, which is capable of working with an internet car. Here is a summary of the specifications of the Meizu M3E:
- 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1920
*1080 pixel resolution.
- mTouch 2.1 Fingerprint sensor, 0.2 seconds fast.
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor.
- Mali T860 GPU.
- 3GB RAM.
- 32GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD.
- 13MP rear camera
- Dual-tone LED flash.
- Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), 0.2 seconds fast.
- f/2.2 aperture.
- Sony IMX258 sensor.
- 5P lens
- 5MP front camera
- f/2.0 aperture.
- 4P lens.
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD) slot.
- Dimensions: 153.6
- Weight: 172g.
- 4G VoLTE support.
- Dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS.
- 3100mAh battery with mCharge fast charging.
- YunOS with Flyme UI.
Meizu M3E Price in China
The Meizu M3E will go on sale in China from the 14th of August, but it’s already available for order here in China for 1,299 Yuan/Rs. 13,045/$195. It comes in an array of colour variants including Gold, Silver, Glacial Blue, Champagne Gold and Gray.