Lava, the company that specializes in producing budget smartphones, has launched the Lava A68, its latest budget phone in the A series. The Lava A68 is a compact device that runs the latest Android software, Marshmallow.
Lava A68 Specifications
The Lava A68 has a 4.5-inch WGVA display with a resolution of 800
* 480 pixels. It is powered by a Quad-core processor capable of speeds up to 1.2GHz.
It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB with a micro SD card. The budget smartphone runs on a 1,750mAh battery, and weighs just 130 grams.
The Lava A68 has dual SIM slots, which supports 3G connectivity like other budget smartphones by Lava. The smartphone supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, and comes with Bluetooth as well as GPS.
It has a 5-megapixels camera at the rear equipped with LED flash, and a 0.3MP VGA front camera, also with LED flash. The smartphone runs on the latest Android OS, Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Summary of Lava A68 Specifications
- 4.5-inch WGVA Display with 800
*480 pixel resolution.
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor.
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM, expandable with micro SD up to 32GB.
- USB Type-C port, USB OTG supported.
- 1,750mAh battery.
- 5MP Rear Camera with LED Flash.
- 0.3MP VGA Front Camera with LED Flash.
- Dual SIM slot.
- 3G HSPA+ connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Lava A68 Price in India
The Lava A68 has a price tag of Rs. 4,599 MRP in India and is available in national retail stores and smartphone outlets in the country. However, some stores are selling the smartphone for Rs. 4,049. The lava A68 comes in Gold, Silver and Black colors.