ZTE Nubia N1 Specs & Price
ZTE Nubia N1 is yet another stylish and robust metal-clad powerhouse from ZTE, but this time packing a capable and monstrous 5000mAh battery which should take you through a whole day irrespective of your level of activities.
The Nubia N1 physically looks like the Nubia Z11,but lacks the borderless design of the Z11.
The ZTE Nubia N1 comes with a 5.5 inch display with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 processor.
Other specifications of the ZTE Nubia N1 incude ; 3GB of RAM , 64GB of expandable storage, a 13 megapixel camera with flash on either sides,Android 6 Marshmallow,Fingerprint sensor and comes with support for dual SIM card, has 4G LTE, WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1.
ZTE nubia N1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-
- C5000mAh battery
The Nubia N1 is available to buyin China in both Silver and Gold color at 1,699 Yuan ($254)