Ulefone Metal Specifications & Price
Chinese phone maker Ulefone has launched the Metal phone, a 4G phone which is touted as the company’s latest budget phone. Ulefone Metal sports a metal fuselage and comes with an eye popping specs list considering its budget smartphone status.
Ulefone Metal has a 5-inch HD touchscreen display with 2.5D curved Corning gorilla glass protection. The Metal phone sports a design which promises to give it a solid, durable outlook. The phone is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor backed by a 3GB RAM and 16GB internal storage which is capable of being extended up to 128GB via a microSD card.
Ulefone Metal crams an 8-megapixel rear camera harmed with Sony IMX149 sensor, with LED flash as well as a 2-megapixel front-facing “selfie” snapper. The phone also boots Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The Android phone supports dual SIM and has a fingerprint scanner on the back which Ulefone boasts can unlock the device is 0.2 seconds.
Ulefone Metal specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali -T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX149 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 143 x 71 x 9.35mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 3050mAh battery
Ulefone Metal Price
The Ulefone Metal smart phone comes in three different colors; Black, Space Grey and Silver White. The Metal phone will be released later this month and the price is not yet revealed but it is believed to carry a price tag of between $99.99 (Rs. 6699 in India) and $129.99 (Rs. 8700 in India) when it released.
Also, Ulefone is running a giveaway promo on Facebook that lets you win a free standard unit of the smart phone by guessing the price it will launch with.