Panasonic Eluga Note – Specifications & Price
Panasonic has added another top-end smartphone – Panasonic Eluga Note to its list of devices on the classy Eluga series.
The Eluga Note sports a huge 5.5-inch 1080p LTPS Touchscreen display, and comes pre-installed with Android 6.0 Marshmallow embellished with Panasonic’s own FitHome UI. The top-end device comes with a dimension of 146×74.5×8.15mm and weighs 142g.
The Panasonic Eluga Note is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core Snapdragon processor which is supported by 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory, which is expandable up to an additional 32GB with microSD.
In the camera department, the Panasonic Eluga Note sports a whooping 16-megapixel rear camera with triple LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The smartphone has dual SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE and also comes with a unique infrared sensor that lets you control home appliances using the smart remote app. It has a removable back cover with textured finish.
In an era where the 3.5mm audio jack is disappearing from smartphones, the Eluga Note comes with one. Finally the Android phone crams a 3000mAh battery under its hood.
Panasonic Eluga Note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS LTPS display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with FitHome UI
- 16MP rear camera with triple LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 6P lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with 4P lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 146×74.5×8.15mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
Panasonic Eluga Note Price in US, Canada & Nigeria
The Panasonic Eluga Note comes in Champagne Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 13,290 which is about $197.56 when the device becomes available in the US. For now, the Eluga Note will be be available through offline retailers across India. Panasonic has not announced when the beautiful device will be available to the international market.