Lenovo has outed a new smartphone dubbed – Lenovo SoftBank 503VL .Forget the somewhat strange name, the Lenovo SoftBank 503VL is Lenovo entry into the Windows Mobile OS and it is a SoftBank carrier device exclusive to Japan at the moment.
The Windows 10 based Lenovo SoftBank 503VL features a 5-inch 720p display , powered by 1.5 GHz Octa core Snapdragon 617 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with microSD card support up to 128 GB.
Elsewhere,there is an 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP unit for selfie. The phone is powered by a 2,250 mAh battery.
Lenovo SoftBank 503VL Specifications
- Display: 5.0 inches HD (1,280 × 720)TFT LCD display
- Dimension: 71.4 × 142.4 × 7.6mm
- Weight: 144 gram
- Processor: Octa core (1.5GHz × 4 + 1.2GHz × 4) Snapdragon 617 processor
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage with microSD card support up to 128 GB
- Operating System: Windows 10 mobile
- Camera: 8MP primary camera, 5MP front camera
- Battery: 2,250 mAh
Lenovo SoftBank 503VL Availability and Pricing:
The Lenovo SoftBank 503VL will come in Jakpan in black color only sometime in October at a price to be announced later.