Chinese tech company, Meizu is set to release the Meizu Blue Charm Metal 2, the next generation of the Blue Charm Metal smartphone which was released sometime last year.
The Meizu Blue Charm Metal 2 with come with a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display and will run on Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating system with FlyTime.
Where To Buy Meizu Phones and pay on Delivery
Jumia Nigeria : Click Here To View Price Offers
Konga.com : Click Here To View Price Offers
The device which wll pop in China on June 13, sports a MediaTek Helio P10 Octa-core 64-Bit processor with Mali T860 GPU.
The Meizu Blue Charm Metal 2 comes in two versions, one with a 2GB RAM with 16GB of internal storage and another version with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
Both versions of the Meizu Blue Charm Metal 2 will boast of a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera for selfie shots.
The device will pack a gigantic 4,000mAh battery and will come with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS support.
Meizu Blue Charm Metal 2 likely specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass screen
- 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 Octa-Core 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Flyme OS
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 153.6×75.6×8.3mm; Weight: 166g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
According to words on the streets, the Meizu Blue Charm Metal 2 is expected to be priced at 999 yuan (US$ 151 / Rs. 10170 approx.) for the 16GB variant and 1199 yuan (US$ 181 / Rs. 12,200 approx.) for the 32GB variant. This will translate to between N30,000-N35,000 when available in Nigeria.