Data Loss Facts and How to Recover Lost Data
I have heard a lot about data loss and data recovery stuff. Now I have personally experienced the data loss in my machine. Due to some sort of viruses my data was lost and I have to format my hard drive. As I have some important documents and pictures in my disk so I was desperate to recover my hard drive. So I started some digging and I firstly I found out why our data is lost. So many people who owns computer (PC) and external drives have faced this tragedy. Data loss is mainly due to the following reasons:
• System crash
• Hardware failure
• Power outage
• File deletion
• Drive formatting
• Virus infection
• Even due to natural disaster
• Software corruption
These things are further divided into four categories:
• Failure (In this hardware failure, software corruption system crash etc. are included. And if we strategically map out this thing than the data loss due to this category is 21%)
• Unintentional Action (Mistake deletion of file, system hacking and computer viruses are included. And the data loss due to this category is 44%)
• Intentional action (Intentional deletion of file, hard drive partition or formatting are included. Data loss is 32% because of it )
• Disaster (Thunderstorms, earth quake, floods tornado etc. Data loss due to this category is very small i.e. 3% )
Data Loss Statistics:
• 46% users have lost data in the past ten years.
• 50% of hard drive die within 5 years
• 36% loss of data is due to customer information and financial data
• 72% of business that suffer major data loss shut down within 24 months.
Yes data is always retrievable by good-quality data recovery service. Loss data always remain on our hard drive or storage media unless it is ove
rwritten by some other data. So if you are experiencing this kind of tragedy don’t you worry there are good recovery software’s available in the market to help you out with this problem. One of the good data recovery software I am going to explain in this.
Data recovery software:
EaseUS Data recovery software is one of the best software available in the market that helps its user with their data loss problems. This helps to recover data from the following things i.e. hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, Memory card, digital camera, mobile phone, music player and other storage media due to deleting, formatting, software crash, hard drive damage, virus attacking, partition loss or other unknown reasons. An interactive and user friendly interface even if you are operating this software for the very first time you can recover your data in three simple steps. Moreover it is 100% safe as well it will never cause your device damage or overwrite your data.
Some of the features of EaseUS Data recovery software are as follows:
• Recover deleted formatted inaccessible data
• Recover data from deleted, hidden, lost or raw partition.
• Recover data after computer couldn’t boot up into Windows or other boot problems.
• Free lifetime technical support.
• Free lifetime upgrades