The Mobile wearable fitness technology as pioneered by Fitbiz has been around for sometimes now, but was never given the much needed attention by OEM as it is getting now. The latest of such OEM branching out of their scope of production into the wearable is Culbolt. The product of such effort by culbot is the Cubot V1 smartband –a wearable which acts like a smartwatch and a fitness tracker.
Where To Buy Smartwatches in Nigeria
Jumia.com.ng|from N5,000|Buy Now
Konga.com|from N5,000|Buy Now
The cubot V1 comes with a 0.88 inch OLED display with a resolution of 128 * 32 pixels with a Dialog DA1458 Low Consumption Bluetooth 4.0 chip and a 80mAh battery that charges via a standard micro usb which cubot claims can serve you for 30days on Standby.
The new cubot V1 has all you expect of a fitness band including calorie counter, pedometer.It automatically monitors your sleep o indicate when you are in a deep or shallow sleep. It comes packed with a Freescale triaxial accelerometer (MMA8652) that does ensure its accuracy on those long runs , walks or treadmill.
The device also alerts you of incoming calls,SMS or apps notification by vibration and notifying you through the LED light.
The cubot V1 is both waterproof and dustproof and unlike the recent Xiaomi mi band 2 supports all Smartphones running on Android 4.3 version and above, IOS7.1 version and above so you do not have to worry about compatibility issue.
- Chipset: Dialog DA1458 Low Consumption Bluetooth 4.0 chip (same one as Xiaomi).
- Sensor: Freescale MMA8652 tri-axis accelerometer.
- Display: 0.88 inch, OLED screen with 128×32 resolution.
- Battery Capacity: 80mAh, 30 days of standby time declared.
- Charging method: Standard Micro-USB.
- Protections: Waterproof & Dustproof (IP65).
- Material: Bayer TPU (?).
- Compatible OSs: Android 4.3 version and above, iOS 7.1 version and above
Information on pricing and availability is yet unknown.