Just like the recently unveiled LG Action CAM LTE ,the Yi cam is Xiaomi’s offering to the action camera Market currently dominated by Gopro. While the first generation Yi Cam only offered 1080p (60 frames per second) ,the new Xiaomi Yi 4K action camera boasts of a 4K video recording capabilities at 30fps.
Where To Buy Action Camera
Konga.om| Buy Now
The Xiaomi Yi 4K action camera also highlights a 1400mAh battery which the company says offers more battery life than GoPro Hero 4 and can record for up to 2 hours of continuous video recording.
The Xiaomi Yi 4K action camera comes with a 2.19-inch touch screen display with pixel density of 330ppi and covered with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The Xiaomi Yi 4K camera uses a 12MP Sony IMX377 sensor with Ambarella A9SE95 chip, f/ 2.8 aperture and 155 degree wide angle .Connectivity oprion include Bluetooth 4.0 and 5GHz / 2.4GHz dual band Wi-Fi connectivity for high-speed transfer of files between the camera and the connected smartphone or other devices.
Xiaomi YI 4K action camera specifications
- 12MP Sony IMX377 sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, 7P lens, f/2.8 aperture, 155-degree wide viewing angle
- 4K video recording at 30fps, 1080p recording at 120fps and 720p recording at 240 fps
- 2.19-inch 330PPI 16:9 display with 160-degree wide-viewing angle, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Ambarella A9SE SoC with H.264 codec
- Micro SD slot
- BCM4330 for 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz) and Bluetooth 4.0
- Dual microphones, 6-axis gyroscope for EIS
- 1400mAh battery
Available in Black, White, Pink, Gold and Rose Gold colors ,the Xiaomi Yi 4K action camera is priced at 1199 yuan (US$ 183 / Rs. 12,270 approx or 1299 yuan (US$ 199 / Rs. 13,295 approx.) for additional Bluetooth remote and selfie stick packed included.