Samsung Galaxy C7 Announced – Specs and Features
Moments after the Samsung Galaxy C5 was released in China, the release of the Samsung Galaxy C7 has also been announced.
Measuring 156.6 x 77.2 x 6.7mm and weighing in at 165g, the Samsung Galaxy C7 sports a 5.7-inch full HD display. The device is powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC with octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU.
Where To Buy Samsung Phones and pay on Delivery
The smartphone comes with 4GB RAM and two versions of internal memory just like the Galaxy C5. One version of the Samsung Galaxy C7 adorns a 32GB internal memory while the other version comes with a 64GB memory, both of which are expandable.
In the camera unit, the Samsung Galaxy C7 features a 16MP rear shooter and an 8MP front shooter.
The Galaxy C7 will run on Google’s latest OS, Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and features a 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support for faster charging.
The phone which comes in silver, gray, gold, and rose gold colors also features Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth v4.2, and NFC support capabilities as well as fingerprint sensor embedded as the Home button for dual functionality.
Samsung Galaxy C7 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 156.6×77.2×6.8mm; Weight: 165g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
As for price, the 32GB variant carries a tag of RMB 2,599 (around $395), while the 64GB model costs RMB 2,799 (around $425). Details as to when the device will be available for purchase is not yet out.